Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tagged-Name Game

Dee tagged me for this Name Game, so here's my Name Post.

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


J-Jesus is the giver and sustainer of my life.
E-Everyone in my house enjoys watching Braves baseball. If they don't, they are told they will enjoy it anyway.
A-Annex-that is where I spend a LOT of my time, hanging out with the teenagers I love.
N-Neat is how I would really prefer that my house be kept, if I could get the rest of the people here to cooperate.

I tag: Junebug, EC's aka CM, A's mom aka SUG, and "N"itials consultant Manders!

6 comments:

Carie said...

ok, but I'm gonna have to think on this.

~T said...

It has to be barney...

The Mom said...

i have a long middle name...so i am going to have to think about it...but i am in for sure...keep an eye out for it.

Anonymous said...

i will work on it and get back to you

Junebug said...

I am gonna do this. I think it will be fun. I just haven't had time to sit and think yet. I've been sitting, doing other things...but no thinking yet. :-)

Also, SUG saw that over there on her chat box cause I told her to look at it!!!

southernutahgirl said...

I am not good at copying and pasting these things >I still have alot of things to learn about this blog stuff. And I do not have that many people to tag so here is my answer.

L- Loves her family

E- Everyone loves my desserts

E- Ever so dependant on God!

There you go