Friday, August 10, 2007

Stinkin' Hot

That's what it is. Just plain, old, stinkin' hot. Air condition is blowing, fan is blowing, and it is hot. Stopped at Bop's today and got the girls Confetti Cones and me a milkshake. They were good, but they weren't even really cold. They got all melty between the window of Bop's and the window of my car. Drove between the banks across from the mall...one sign said 108, the other said 109. That is just plain HOT.

I really love summer, but right about now, January is sounding pretty good.

5 comments:

Junebug said...

Yep. Way. Too. Hot.

Anonymous said...

I would say meltin HOT!!!!!!!!!

The Mom said...

It is way too hot here too! It needs to go away!

Debbie B said...

It's been the kind of hot that takes your breath away. But, today here in south central GA, it has cooled off. That's really funny to say since the high today is 98 and the heat index is 103; however, that's so much better that last week!!!

Kearsmom said...

Yea Debbie! You found me!

Yeah...SC Georgia is HOT. When I was in college, I decided that Macon was the hottest place on earth. It has 3 seasons. Hot, Rainy, or both.