Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Hair Raising Experience

Well, I hope it isn't.

I am going to get my hair cut and hi-lighted tomorrow. Not an unusual thing...at least not usually. But tomorrow I am going to a STRANGER. See, the girl that has done my hair for years (has, in fact, cut all of our hair) has become increasingly undependable. So I have given up waiting for her to get her ducks in a row, and I am going to a stranger. I have an appointment for 10 tomorrow.

Even though I am frustrated with Ms. Undependable, there is that comfort level thing. And the feeling that I am betraying a trust. But life must go on, and my hair must be cut and hi-lighted before the gray hairs take over my head and it droops any further.

So, either I will find a really great new hair styling person tomorrow, or I will go into hiding. If you don't see me for a few days, you'll know it didn't go well...

9 comments:

Junebug said...

Hoping it goes well. I cannot imagine you with gray hair.

Hmmmmmmm.......

Anonymous said...

I need that too. can't wait to see how beautiful yo look. sorry it took so long.

Kearsmom said...

Well, I survived...but I don't think I have ever spent that much time or money.

But I like it. I might can learn to live with the time and money issue.

Junebug said...

Yeah, you look good.

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks great...
And about your ice cream poll-- I attempted to vote 4 different days and it never would let me, and now, my BOP's didn't win! I think it was rigged!
Monika

Kearsmom said...

Ahhh...thanks Monika. Kearsdad likes it too.

I thought Bop's shoulda won. I don't know why it wouldn't let you vote. I promise I didn't rig it. Weird.

Carie said...

I had to give up my old stylist last year cause it was way too hard to get an appointment with her (which is prob good, seeing as how she was popular). When I called I didn't want to wait a month to get a stinkin cut. Anyhow, I found someone new and I actually like her better! So, here's hoping your happy with the new girl.

Kearsmom said...

Let's see if this worked...trying to add new picture of my new haircut.

Carie said...

I like it!