Saturday, April 14, 2007

Daddy's Girls




Father Daughter Date Night was last night. It's the grown up version of Dads and Dolls. Kearsdad has had some form of special date at church with the girls since Kat was 2. Last night, they had a luau. They had a limbo contest (Kat was in 3rd place, Banana tied for 1st with The Thinker.) I understand the dads didn't do so well at limbo. But they had a sweet time. I'm so glad my girls have a daddy who treasures them and teaches them how they should expect to be treated, and who models the Father's love to them.

Here they are when they got home with all their goodies!

4 comments:

The Mom said...

love the pictures! your girls are definitely blessed! i can not wait until prof and little one can do stuff like that.

BB said...

I think kearsdad could probably limbo better than he let on....he gave up too easily. it was so fun. your girls were precious. and they are blessed to have such a sweet dad.

Junebug said...

Naw, the dads weren't too hot at the whole limbo thingy. But it sure was fun to watch. I got some great pictures. You will have to remind me to share those with you!!

Also, I was waiting on these pics to show up. Just when I was about to take MY shot of your three, I was informed by Kearsdad that I should hurry up since YOU had already taken so many! :-)

I had no idea people got tired of having their picture taken. No matter...that won't stop me!

Kearsmom said...

bb...Kearsdad is very concerned that you think he gave up too easily. He said that I should remind you that he has 2 bulging discs in his back. So I'm just doin what he asked and sayin...