Monday, March 31, 2008

Catching Up

Last week was really busy and I ended up neglecting this blog. Especially that column over there where I'm talking about those verses in James. I can't promise how this week will go. I feel like I'm at the top of one of those really big roller coaster hills and starting to go down. It's just gonna get faster and faster before it ever slows down...

But I will try to keep up. Yesterday, if you were at church with me, you heard Pastor begin his series on James! I was so excited to hear him talk about the things I have been re-reading lately. See, I knew this was coming, so I wanted to get a head start (yeah, teacher's pet). God has already taught me so much, I can't wait to hear what else He has to tell me through these sermons.

Also, I realized last night that if you go online to our church site you can listen to the entire service from Easter. Kearsdad and I stayed up late last night and relived almost the whole thing. That part in "In Christ Alone" where Marc sings "Up from the grave he rose!" still made me want to jump up and shout! Even sitting here at the puter! Wow...

So anyway, it is Monday morning. I've got a lot to do this week. We are having a Garage Sale Saturday morning. (If you or anyone you know needs girl stuff, toys, a white dresser and mirror, or any other STUFF let me know...tell everyone you know about it...I have got to get this stuff outta here!) I've also got to go get Kat's horse show clothes and boots. And new ballet shoes for Banana. And a lot of other stuff. Hopefully, I won't neglect this blog all week.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

HEY!!! I tagged you! Check out my blog!

Junebug said...

Yeah, you really should not be neglecting this blog. It makes us all very sad.