Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Get to Know You

I've been tagged by Andrea to play a “Who Are You?” Meme.- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.- Each player answers the questions about themselves.- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. I was a new stay-at-home-mom to Kat 2 1/2 and Banana 16 months. I had been home since September and was loving every minute of it.
2. I was making frequent visits to the pediatricians office, and we had just learned that Banana's immune system was okay, except for one component. Her IgE (the marker for allergies) was 607. Normal is below 12. Sometime in April, she made her return to church, after being stuck at home (with me or Kearsdad) since Christmas.
3. Preparing to make one of our last trips to Orlando to visit my parents. They would move to Jacksonville that year.
4. Thoroughly enjoying our involvement in our "young married" Sunday School class with Randy and Faye Cress.
5. I had two toddlers (see #1)-That's all I can remember.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. School
2. Update the verses in James on this blog.
3. Go to Academy Sports to look for Kat's "Horse Show pants".
4. Go to FAITH tonight.
5. Make the girls go through the cabinet under the tv in the playroom and get stuff out for the garage sale.

5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
1. Tithe! (yes, I was listening to Pastor)
2. Pay off everything.
3 Give a whole bunch of money to the church to start (finish?) Phase 2.
4. Take my in-laws on another vacation-this time in a NEW vehicle.
5. Buy a second house in Colorado Springs.

5 Bad Habits:
1. Going to bed way too late.
2. Spending too much time on this computer.
3. Letting my house get too cluttered.
4. Not managing my time as well as I should.
5. Procrastinating phone calls. (I hate to talk on the phone).

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Montgomery, Alabama
2. Tuscaloosa, Alabama
3. Columbus, Georgia
4. Macon, Georgia
5. Here

5 Jobs I Have Had
1. Clerk at Warren's (Children's Store in Columbus Ga...no longer in existence)
2. Activities Therapist at Doctor's Hospital Psych Ward
3. Mental Health Clinician for Region 8.
4. Intake Counselor at St. Dominic, North Campus.
5. Ministry Assistant to the world's best Student Pastor.

5 Tags:
1. Junebug
2. SUG
3. Manders
4. Heather
5. Debbie

4 comments:

Junebug said...

I have a better idea. You do it for me. You could answer just as well as I could! :-)

southernutahgirl said...

thanks kearsmom

BB said...

some very interesting stuff.....

i loved the easter pics. how grown up the girls looked!

Debbie B said...

Cool!! I will answer this tomorrow.

Blessings,
Debbie