Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Boogie Man

In honor of the current political season, I am humming a song that the girls and I made up 8 years ago...To the tune of God is Bigger Than the Boogie Man (as sung by Bob the Tomato) :


God is bigger than the Democrats,
He's bigger than Bill Clinton or even Hillary.
Oh, God is bigger than the Democrats,
And he's watching out for you and me!

So are you worried?
No, not really.
Are you frightened ?
Not a bit!
I know whatever's gonna happen
That God can handle it!

I'm sorry Al Gore scared you when you saw him on tv.
Well, that's okay 'cause now I know that God is watchin' out for me!!

OH, God is bigger than the Democrats,
He's bigger than Bill Clinton or even Hillary!
Yes, God is bigger than the Democrats,
And he's watching out for you and me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song ya'll are so clever. and very creative. hey are we doing dinner still?

Kearsmom said...

Oh goodness! I haven't called B!!! And now it's late. REMIND me to call her in the am!!

Carie said...

OOOH, I like that!

The Mom said...

hahahahahahaha! thats great!