Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Tagged

My friend Suzanne tagged me...So she wants to know why I started blogging.

Basically, I succumbed to peer pressure. See, Junebug is really pushy...and she just kept telling me I needed to. So I did. Besides, I had gotten hooked on Junebug's blog, and then SouthernUtahGirl's Ramblings. I found myself using their blogs to express my ideas, so I figured I may as well create my own.

I don't use this as a way of keeping up with family. In fact, none of my family even knows I have a blog. It's just a place to brag on my kids and express my occasional deep thoughts. Most of the few people who read my blog already know most everything about me and Kearsdad and our girls, but I share the stuff anyway. I wonder if it is very interesting to any of you. But it does give me a creative way to keep up with our daily living. No, Kearsdad, NOT more "Created Memories" as you call them, but just a "journal" of sorts.

So there, that's why I blog.

I tag Manders and SouthernUtahGirl and bb.

13 comments:

Junebug said...

I am so not pushy. You take that back!!!

And yes, I prolly already know everything, but it is fun to read it and then chat about it with whoever shows up here.

Also, it keeps me from doing laundry or something like that.

The Mom said...

okay...so you are going to have to explain this tagged thing...does this mean i have to write something?? what if i don't want to? if i do, then do i tag someone else? you have to explain all the rules to me :-)

also, i love that you blog...because then i can keep up with you guys from texas! btw, when are you coming to see me?

Kearsmom said...

Yes, manders, you're "it". If you don't want to, then that is up to you. I am not pushy.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you blog. I'm glad I read. I'm glad you are not pushy like junebug.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you blog. I'm glad I read. I'm glad you are not pushy like junebug.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you blog. I'm glad I read. I'm glad you are not pushy like junebug.

Anonymous said...

uh-oh! my computer had a slow moment and I pushed the button too many times! Who would've thought that it would come up 3 times...Can you take it off?? Maybe I'm too pushy! funny :)

Junebug said...

Yes, Manders. You HAVE to do it!! And Kearsmom IS a little pushy at times. Don't let her fool you.

And Jitterbug, you should be able to take them off yourself...anytime you comment, you should see a little trash can underneath. Also, Kearsmom can do it. If it was ME, I would leave it...especially after that rude comment about sweet Junebug!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll not comment on the pushy thang...ha! I just know I have never been pushed...never even suggested...probably because everyone thinks I'm too bull headed to do it--unless it was my idea....(oh...I shouldna said that)or is it because all think I am to "technologically challenged?"

The Mom said...

so, what do i have to write about? why i blog?

Kearsmom said...

Yes, manders, why you blog. Sorry, I haven't been in the grandest mood today, so my instructions were not so good. And you don't HAVE to, just so you know. Don't wanna be pushy or nothin'

Anonymous said...

ok look at my blog later tonight and I will accept your tag and maybe tag you back. About the Junebug pushy thing WEll........................

BB said...

i'm glad you blog, too! it's fun to keep up with things in your family.

also, i like when you comment on my blog....

so keep it up, kearsmom!