Tuesday, May 8, 2007

In Honor of Barry Gibb Night...

Tragedy
When the feelings gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no one to love you and your going nowhere
Tragedy.


I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I want to feel you in my arms again
And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love then you softly leave
And its me you need to show
How deep is your love?



Blaming it all on the nights on Broadway
Singin' them love songs,Singin' them straight to the heart songs.
Blamin' it all on the nights on Broadway
Singin' them sweet sounds
To that crazy, crazy town.




I started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
But I didn’t see that the joke was on me, oh no.
I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
Oh, if I’d only seen that the joke was on me.
I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I’d said.
Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if I’d only seen that the joke was on me.
I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I’d said.
’til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if I’d only seen that the joke was on me.


In the words of a broken heart
It's just emotion that's taken me over
Tied up in sorrow, lost in my soul
But if you don't come back
Come home to me, darling
You know that there'll be nobody left in this world to hold me tight
Nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight
Goodnight

I could go on and on...but I think I'll just go off and hum these to myself...probably drive Kearsdad crazy...I gotta go buy another BeeGee's CD...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Now see there now you know much more thanme about BG so good for you. I liked idol tonight an liked my man blake more than simon did but i thouhgt Jordin did best 2nite.

BB said...

no...please keep on going. i was singin' along with you.

Anonymous said...

yuck. i hate that music. Although, I told everyone when I was younger that we were related (my maiden name is Gibbs). loved blake!

Junebug said...

*sigh*

I knew most of them...but then again, I pride myself on knowing and loving LOTS of different kinds of music.

BUT, I will take Bon Jovi over Barry Gibb ANY day...unless it's really Jimmy Fallon pretending to be him on that SNL sketch I was talking about over at SUG's blog.

Carie said...

OH I love the Bee Gees! Can't believe Jitterbug hates it.

Anonymous said...

I have threatened kearsmom, that if she keeps humming Bee Gees or starts to blog about Barry Manilow, that I am going to block her access to her blog.

Junebug said...

Even though I mostly totally agree with you, Kearsdad, I will have to say that it would be WRONG of you to try to block access to Kearsmom's blog. I think maybe you are still in need of that nap!!

Also, there are several good Barry Manilow songs out there. I'm just sayin.

Anonymous said...

It may be wrong but just remember, it's not TRY to block. Also, remember that I can make it to where you can not access your own blog from the laptop you use most of the time. Just saying

Kearsmom said...

Everyone please excuse Kearsdad. He is suffering from extreme haircut deprivation and is becoming quite cranky. I have arranged for an emergency haircut for tonight, and this will hopefully alleviate his symptoms.

Junebug...please note...JMatt is NOT in need of the same treatment.

Junebug said...

Kearsdad, that was just downright mean.

Also, I need a new power cord. Mine simply quit working today. Tried it in several outlets just to make sure.

Should I call in the Dell Goldlove???