Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Well I've been right here, of course. Not "here" at the computer obviously, since I haven't updated in over a week. Actually, not here at my house much either. To be honest, I've been quite scattered recently. And, to warn you, it's only going to get worse in the coming weeks.

To borrow an idea from a fellow blogger...here's my itinerary for the next several weeks:

Friday night-Mother Daughter thing at church with Banana.

Saturday night-Dinner with the 11th graders

Sunday-Church...'nuff said.

Monday-Friday next week-usual stuff, ballet, piano, ballet, school, church stuff, work stuff, church stuff, ballet...

Friday night-Kearsdad's work's family night at the MBraves game!!!! YEA!!!

Saturday morning-Graduate recognition brunch

Sunday morning-Graduate recognition

Monday-Friday of the next week-same as above...until May 17. Then school is OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!

May 9-Dress Rehearsal #1
May 10-Recital #1

May 18-Horse Show

May 21-Dress Rehearsal #2
May 22- Recital #2

May 27-Dress Rehearsal #3
May 28-Recital #3

June week 1-Banana goes to camp
June week 2-Banana has Summer Dance Intensive
June week 3-Banana has Summer Dance Intensive AND Kat and I have Mission Trip

and so on, and so on...

2 comments:

southernutahgirl said...

hang

southernutahgirl said...

Hang in there and I will be praying for sanity and patience