Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Look Who I Saw!!!

She's home! KD! Live and in the flesh! I got to see her and hug her and talk to her...in person. Not on IM, not on the chatbox, not in email...and not in Flat Version...but REAL!!! And LD too...they are both home! LD's nose piercing is really cute! Yea!!!! Welcome home KD...it is so good to have you home. We'll have to do more baseball soon, although the parent student game was pretty fun. And I want to hear more about Israeli baseball! We love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home KD & LD Glad you are here. We missed you!!!!!!!

Junebug said...

Yeah, I saw it. It just makes me mad that you did it first!!

:-)

Kearsmom said...

Hehe....at least I didn't give it the title I originally thought of!

Junebug said...

Oooooo....I'm sure that would have made me mad, too.

However, you know I SAW her and HUGGED her first!!

Junebug said...

But I haven't seen LD or her nose.

Kearsmom said...

Yeah, Junebug...You saw her first...but I got a picture on my blog first. Of course, maybe I was taking advantage of the fact that you were deathly ill and tired after having spent several days on mission with my preteen!

Junebug said...

Yeah, you can have "first picture on the blog," but I win everything else. At least in the KD category. Just sayin.