Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Pictures

Our little family Thanksgiving was so nice...We decided to go "all out". Banana wanted to use the good china and crystal. This was actually the first time the girls had ever used it! Isn't that sad? I guess I never felt like they were "old enough". Well, I decided that from here on out, nothing is off limits! I don't want to look back one day and wonder why we never...

Anyway...we put a table cloth on the table, and pulled out the linen napkins. Banana said "No paper." It was lovely. And fun!



2 comments:

Junebug said...

good for you letting the girls use the real stuff. i've done that a handful of times...think i will do it again very soon.

also, i am thankful for you in my life...and the friendship we all share with your family.

getting too mushy...gotta go! ;-)

Andrea said...

Looks like yall had a wonderful Thanksgiving. How are the rehearsals going for Christmas Dream? I bet Anna is loving it. I finally updated my blog. I am soooo bad! :(