Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Dream

We just completed our first Christmas Dream experience with Ballet Magnificat! I cannot say enough what an amazing experience it was. From beginning to end, and all points in between, it was a blessing. When God prompted us almost a year ago to consider moving Banana to this Dance School, we had no idea what we were in for, or what we had been missing. This week, being a part of this production, brought it all together for us. Everything Ballet Magnificat is and stands for is centered around Jesus Christ and bringing Him Glory. I am so honored to be associated, even by way of my daughter, with this ministry. And I am thrilled that she is training under and influenced by such Godly men and women.

I cannot believe we had never seen Christmas Dream. It is magnificent. The Nutcracker doesn't hold a candle to this worship experience. Banana enjoyed it so much. She was a "Kingdom Kid"...such a cute dance! Below are a few pictures...all from dress rehearsal. Notice the bright colors, and the smiles on the girls' faces. The joy on their faces is real. It's contagious. I especially love the expression on Banana's face in the first picture...it represents for me the happiness she experiences in dance. The relationships between the girls and between the staff and the girls is priceless to me. For us, this really was a Dream.






1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad you had a great experience. I love the Christmas Dream. I need to try to go next year. So happy you guys are pleased...(but we do miss you :( )!