Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On a Lighter Note...a Fun Song...And a Reminder that God is Bigger!

Sung to the tune of "God is Bigger than the Boogie Man", as sung by Junior Asparagus:

God is bigger than the Democrats.
He's bigger than Obama or even Hillary
Oh God is bigger than the Democrats.
And he's watching out for you and me.

So are you frightened? No not really.
Are you worried? Not a bit!
I know whatever's gonna happen, that God can handle it!
I'm sorry Oprah scared you when you saw her on tv.
Why, that's okay, cause now I know that God is watching out for me!!

Oh God is bigger than the Democrats!
He's bigger than Obama or even Hillary
Oh God is bigger than the Democrats
And he's watching out for you and me!!


Thanks to JMatt for reminding me of this last night and making me smile. You were my hero of the day! I love you! -Aunt Kearsmom

3 comments:

Josie said...

So very funny!! So now I know we share similiar political sentiments! It truly will be OK! At least it isn't "Billiary" which would be so much worse! Thank you for making me smile as well!

Allison said...

just wanted to say hello. :) it was good to see you the other day.

southernutahgirl said...

this song so ought to be posted on every web site we can find and send to Dave Ramseys show so he can play it!!!!! JMatt you are brilliant as far as I can see!!!