Monday, August 25, 2008

18 Years Ago Today

Ummm....yes, those children are actually Kearsdad and me. 18 years ago today. I can't believe I am actually posting this picture. But in honor of the anniversary of the best day of my life (just behind the day of my salvation, and just ahead of the birth of my two sweet girls) I am sharing this memory with you. Look how young (and skinny) we look!

The last 18 years have been incredible. Not always easy. But always good. God has blessed us beyond anything I could have imagined. I have a wonderful husband and I love him very much!

Happy Anniversary!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love you too!

The Mom said...

happy anniversary kearsmom and kearsdad!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!! That picture so does not look like you two. I want to see more old photos keep em coming!!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Debbie B said...

Wow!! You were tiny, woman!! I love this photo.

Happy Anniversary to a very special couple!

Love,
Debbie

marky said...

Congrats and happy anniversary

Ashley said...

That picture is AWESOME.

Wendy aka "Grits" said...

Awwww..Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

can't believe it was eighteen years ago and i was there (real close to u both)- time slips away

Kearsmom said...

Anonymous? Who are you? I think I know, but...

§wanny said...

awwwwwww....you were so cute!!!

sorry I am late, but happy anniversary to you!