Saturday, June 14, 2008

So Much to Blog...So Little Time

The last week has been packed with activity and excitement. I've been meaning all week to update, but haven't had a second of time to do it...don't really have time to now but here I am.

We welcomed a precious little colt into the world last weekend. This is when he was about 12 hours old...later I'll share lots more but this is all I have time for now.

His name is Ivan. He doesn't have a full registered name yet. Still working on that. He's a cutie..full of energy and becoming bolder and more mischievous by the day. He's loving, and loves to be petted and scratched.

We survived Bible School. And week one of Summer Intensive. And tomorrow Kat and I leave for our mission trip...along with 48 other students and adults! Kearsdad and Banana are on their own!

So we're off...I'll update at the end of the week. Pray for us!

3 comments:

Wendy aka "Grits" said...

Awww, it's so cute!

Debbie B said...

Surviving Bible School is always a good thing!

I love the photos of the colt and the girls.

Love,
Debbie

Debbie B said...

Surviving Bible School is always a good thing!

I love the photos of the colt and the girls.

Love,
Debbie