Saturday, June 23, 2007

Update...Till Next Week

So much to tell, so little time. I really should be packing right now...so this will be quick.

Banana finished Dance Intensive. She had a blast! 5-6 hours a day for two weeks, and not one word of complaint. It was also the first time she has ever had a male teacher...all her ballet teachers were men! We are waiting now to hear about Company auditions. Click here
to see a picture of her on the MMB website. It's the third picture down.

Kat had a great week at her "last children's camp". We went to visit on Thursday night. We ate dinner with her (well, Kearsdad and I ate with her. Banana ate with LouLou and the Thinker...Banana did everything with LouLou and the Thinker).

Then we stayed for the awesome worship time and the really funny talent show. Our visit was a great success according to Junebug and BB and SouthernUtahGirl. They were extremely happy to see us. Or maybe it was just the ice cream we smuggled in to them. Here are Kat and friends...
Sammy is growing by leaps and bounds. At latest estimate he is about 16 inches tall and 25 inches long. We don't know how much he weighs anymore...he is too big for one of the girls to stand on the scale and hold! I'll let you know next time we go to the vet (next week). He starts puppy school in 2 weeks. He is still as sweet as ever.








So that's it for now. Kat and Banana and I leave tomorrow to spend the week on the Middle School Mission Trip. So I will be back next weekend. Don't have too much fun without me!

1 comment:

Junebug said...

Yeah, well, the ice cream WAS a hit...although I TOTALLY freaked BB out when I stirred all that peanut butter into my vanilla Blue Bell!! No matter. It was way yummy!!

And it was a fun week. But I am glad to be home again. Too bad you are leaving...we could go somewhere and drink some tea!!