Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day to the Greatest Dad In the World!


This is my public tribute to Kearsdad...

You are truly the greatest dad and husband. You daily demonstrate to us what Jesus' love looks like, and you make that real in our lives. None of us will ever have to wonder if you love us. Our girls will never have to wonder if you are interested in their lives. You give us joy and laughter and comfort. Nothing comes before us, and we know that. Nothing, that is, besides Jesus.

Thank you! I love you! Happy Father's Day.

3 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

how sweet. of course you know he's such a great guy because he is, after - all, a SMITH.

happy father's day, kearsdad!

Anonymous said...

awwwww! that makes me smile. kearsdad, i think you're pretty cool too.

Anonymous said...

I guess you did this while I was dozing in the chair yesterday. Thank you darling. I love you too.