Friday, March 23, 2007

Here Goes

So, I have finally caved to the pressure. After months of trying to mooch off the blogs of others, using their personal pages to express myself, I have at long last fallen victim to peer pressure. I don't know how this will go. No promises. I may post this one time, and never again, or I may become addicted and post so much that everyone is sick of me. Should that happen, I am sure my sweet husband will force me to end my blogging. Hopefully, I will fall somewhere in between. And hopefully, someone will find my musings interesting.

5 comments:

Junebug said...

Oh man!!

I just cannot believe you have started this!!! And I cannot wait to read all the cool stuff you are gonna write!!

Hooray for me!!! And for you!!!

I love you!!!

Junebug said...

Also, I just added you to my favorites...put you right in my Blog folder!!

Isn't this fun!?!

BB said...

way to go!!! i'm figuring if i can do it, anyone can!!! i can't wait to see all the neat stuff you'll have to say!!

love you! bb :):):)

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

i'm so proud of you!!!

now i can keep up with you instead of just you keeping up with me!!!

and wasn't it easy?!?!?

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmuuuaaahhh!

The Mom said...

peer pressure is not always a bad thing...you will have so much fun doing this...and you can do it without being addicted. i can not wait to read everything you have to write!