Friday, May 9, 2008

This Week

Beginning last Friday night, this week certainly had a sad note. But there were some fun things that happened this past week as well, and I thought I'd brighten up my blog with those things...

We made it to our first MBraves Game of the year. Yes, I said first of the year...unreal that it was May before we saw a game. And it was only part of a game at that. It was WINDY and cool. I was freezing. But we enjoyed ourselves while we were there...it was Kearsdad's company picnic so we had some good company and good (FREE) food. I kept fussing at the girls to eat with one hand and hold onto their plates with the other so that they didn't blow away.




I thought this one was especially cute...



We also went to visit some "big" horses. Our friends have been asking us to come see these horses, especially their newly adopted babies, so we took off for the afternoon to play at their barn. Shh....don't tell Hickory. He'd be jealous!





2 comments:

southernutahgirl said...

looks like you had fun at both places we need to go to more games now so we can all sit together.

Debbie B said...

Mark and Michael love attending baseball games! I need to surprise them with tickets.

The colt is sweet! Do you think that your girl will start working with *big* horses, too?