Saturday, May 24, 2008

Recitals, Kidney Stones and the Pool

Nice combination, huh? That's been my last few days. The recital went very well. The pool was nice and relaxing (but hot). The kidney stone? Not so much. We'll just say that I'm pretty sure it's over and hope there is no repeat anytime soon.

Recital #2 was Thursday night. It went well. Kearsdad got to exercise his backstage expertise. He even made it into the program! Yep. Right there on the page with "Production Credits". Cool, huh? Banana was only in the ballet part of the recital, and since there are no sets for the jazz half, we left after the ballet. Next week, Kearsdad won't be so lucky. We get to stay for the whole thing!

Here are a few pictures of Banana as a "Servant at the Royal Ball" (the Ballet was The Frog Prince).


"Stop taking my picture!"





Friday started out ok, with me finally getting my hair highlighted and trimmed. But by mid-day, I was pretty much miserable. After a long afternoon and night, my Saturday has been pretty low key.

We finished out today with the FIRST VISIT TO THE POOL OF THE SUMMER. Yes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks just beautiful! I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better.

southernutahgirl said...

Glad U are better. She looks beautiful as usual. Tell kat A says hello!!!

Junebug said...

I love the one of her walking/running up the stairs. Classic.

Debbie B said...

I love those photos!! She is such a cutie.

I hope that you continue to feel better.

When are y'all coming up for a visit???

Love,
Debbie

Heather said...

I should use Anna and work on my photography skills!

And I tagged you in my blog!

Wendy aka "Grits" said...

Very pretty!!! Great pics!