Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lazy Blog Post

I copied this from Junebug's Blog. I guess it's not really cheating since she tagged anyone who read it, but it is rather lazy of me...except that it took a while to copy the text out and re-answer the questions and paste it back onto here.


• What's the most exciting thing that happened to you today? Nothing has happened today that has been exciting. It has, however, been the longest school day in the history of school days at our house.
• How many best friends do you have? 3 or 4
• Would you rather get up early or sleep in? I would rather get up early without being tired, but then I would have to go to bed earlier…
• Tell me where you got each article of clothing you're wearing? No idea…my mom brought all of them, so they probably came from Macy’s.
• What would you change about your life right now? I'd have a serious housekeeper, I'd eat as much as I want and never gain weight, (copied from Junebug), otherwise, nothing…I love my life.
• Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth? I hate lies. Even if I cry, I can deal with the truth.
• What's on your bedroom floor right now? A laundry basket full of stuff that needs to be ironed. Some stuff of the girls’ that is too small and needs to be given away.
• Who was the last person you got into an argument with? I haven’t really argued with anyone. I am in an interesting online debate with a college acquaintance. I wanted to argue with someone yesterday, but I managed to restrain myself for the most part.
• Do you trust people easily? Not really.
• Could you go a day without eating? I’d rather not.
• How much do looks matter to you? Looks don’t, but appearance does…I think people should make an effort to take care of themselves, and that includes being neat and clean.
• How do you feel about PDA? Keep it private, thank you.
• When was the last time you had your hair cut? Too long…calling the girl today.
• Would you rather be mad or sad? Neither!
• Does it take a lot to make you cry? It depends…some days I cry at nothing.
• Do you tell your parents everything? Ummm…..NO.
• Would you rather be a bird or a fish? Eww….neither. I’d rather be Junebug’s dog. Then I could be spoiled rotten.
Name one fear you have? Tall, steep stairs, narrow swinging bridges, get the idea?
• If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive? there are no stores a block away but if there were, I wouldn't mind walking. of course, if it was raining or too hot or too cold, then I would drive. (stealing JB’s answer)
• Does the thought of marriage scare you? Nope.
• How many kids do you want? only these 2. any more would kill me. (again, stealing JB’s answer…this is a GOOD answer).
• What's your favorite color to wear? Turquoise.
• Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you? Banana…she was also the last person in my bed.
• What are you doing today? School, keeping the big dog out of trouble, gotta go to the grocery store.
• What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg? worry about the implications therein. (haha, that’s too funny to change)
• Do you get bored easily? No, I don’t have time to get bored.
• What's something that someone can do that really bothers you? Not follow through on what they say they will do.
• Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger? Yes! But I don’t remember what I wanted to change it to.
• Do you wish you were famous? Nope.
• When you're at the beach, do you swim or lay out more? I play in the sand, or in the shallow part of the waves with Kat and Banana. No swimming…definitely no laying out.
• Who's the last text message you received from and what did it say? It said: “No I got that there is no meeting tom. Though” from DMc.
• How do you like your steak cooked? Medium…and I’m having one Saturday night ‘cause that’s what I told Kearsdad I want for my Birthday (eve) dinner.
• What's your favorite song at the moment? Can't think of a favorite right now...
• Can music affect your mood? Definitely
• What piercings do you want? Only the two (one in each ear) I already have.
• What tattoos do you want? Eeewwww…..
• Do you think there's someone for everyone? I hope so…
• When is the last time you cried? Last week sometime…
• Do you get angry easily? Not really, irritable, yes, but not angry.
• What song are you listening to right now? The sound of SILENCE!
• What were you thinking about when you went to sleep last night? I don’t remember that, but at 2:30 I was thinking about how I still need a bunch of kids to sign up for Fall Festival and how I need to take care of the 9th and 10th grade fellowship, and that I need to check on the drama for next Sunday….you get the picture.
• What are you thinking about right now? I really don’t want to go out in the cold but we need supper.

2 comments:

Junebug said...

Well done, my friend. Well done.

hahaha...that could also be an answer to the steak question.

Anonymous said...

wow well i will follow suit soon I am sure in lazy mood. I did learn some thing though. Hope you have a good steak supper.