Friday, May 11, 2012

Sunshine Award



I was just awarded the Sunshine Award from K. Henriques Photography. Thank you! The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. As an award winner apparently I am supposed to ask a few questions about myself and then nominate my favorite bloggers for the award. (I changed a couple of questions to suit me.)

My Questions
1.  favorite color : coral

2. My favorite animal : dogs, particularly mine
3. My favorite book of the Bible : Ephesians
4. My favorite drink : Hot, regular coffee first thing in the morning
5. Facebook or twitter : Facebook...Twitter annoys me
6. My passion : Jesus, then my family

7. Prefer giving or getting presents : giving
8. My favorite song : Virtuoso, by David Phelps (preferably as performed by Ballet Magnificat!)
9. My favorite day of the week : Sunday

10. My favorite season: Summer!

Now, my nominees are:
Proverbs31gal (Debbie)

PrayerintheTanningBed (Karen)

JoyfullyEverAfter (Lisa) (Ridley's blog is also a favorite, but I can hear him laughing now at the thought of completing this, so I am not nominating him, but I will mention him anyway! )

1 comment:

Debbie B said...

I do love your blog!!!

Hugs,
Debbie