Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Week!

It's the tail-end, last minute...but that's how life is lately. But before it is completely over, I want to say Happy Birthday to two of the three most important people in my world!

Kearsdad celebrated his birthday earlier this week, but I was negligent and didn't get any pictures. So here he is today at the adult end of the table as we celebrated Kat's birthday lunch. I may be late, but I want him to know he is the greatest thing, besides Jesus, that has ever happened to me and I love him very much.

Today is Kat's 14th birthday. Doesn't seem like it's been 14 years. I still remember all those feelings and emotions that day. What a precious blessing she is, to me and to everyone who knows her. I love you Kat, more than you will ever know! Happy Birthday, angel!

1 comment:

Junebug said...

I love that picture of us. The grown-ups, I mean!