Sunday, January 4, 2009


Junebug sent me this nice little "I heart your blog" along with these questions I am supposed to answer with one word. Then I am supposed to pass it on. Let's see...

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Where is your significant other? chair
3. Your hair color? blonded

4. Your mother? Glo
5. Your father?
Joe
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? unmemorable
8. Your dream/goal? family
9. The room you're in?
cozy
10. Your hobby?
cooking
11. Your fear?
can'tsayitoutloud (ditto, JB)
12. Where do you want to be in six years? here
13. Where were you last night? here
14. What you're not?
extrovert
15. One of your wish list items? countertops
16. Where you grew up? Southeast
17. The last thing you did? brushedthedog
18. What are you wearing? sweats
19. Your TV? on
20. Your pet?
SammyTheLargeBlackDog
21. Your computer?
Dell
22. Your mood?
mellow
23. Missing someone? nah (they're all here)
24. Your car?
dirty
25. Something you're not wearing?
earrings
26. Favorite store?
Target
27. Your Summer? busy

28. Love someone?
completely
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? hmmmm.....

I hereby pass this award on to....M&J (actually, just J, since I'm pretty sure M doesn't do any blogging), Andrea, and SUG.

4 comments:

Karren said...

Hey, I love your blog layout! Come over to mine and help me do this! ~sign me, clueless and tired of tulips

southernutahgirl said...

thanks kearsmom love ya!

Josie said...

I am a little slow on the response but I took your challenge. Very difficult to do the one word thing so it was a "couple of words".

Andrea said...

Thanks Kears mom. I like yours too! :)