Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Teenager!

It is the end of this very exciting, very busy day. But I couldn't let it pass without wishing my sweet Sunshine a Happy 13th Birthday. Here are a couple of pictures of her doing one of her favorite things today...


And a couple of birthday present pictures.
A newly decked out room, appropriate for a teenager.

And a heart shaped opal ring...opal for October, and heart shaped to remind her how much she is loved! We love you sweet girl! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Junebug said...

Happy Birthday, Kat! Aunt Junebug loves you!!

marky said...

aww happy birthday teenager!!
the ring is beautiful, the room is cool, and those horses..or ponies or tiny little animals are adorable!!
Birthday girl is stunning..and I hope that she had a great day!

southernutahgirl said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! I am glad we got to spend part of the day with you. You are a joy to know and I love your new room. I want to see it in person soon. Love U